Monday, August 26, 2013

Point of Review Reveal- WALLS

Monday, August 26, 2013
POV-August-2013

I feel sort of like time keeps speeding up.  Before I even know it, another month has gone by and it's time again for our Point of View reveal.  I'm grateful for this "required" creativity, because I wouldn't have posted at all this summer without it.  There are some great ideas in today's reveal, I hope you'll click over and check them all out.

Steph- Crafting in the Rain
Leanne- Organize and Decorate Everything
Amy- Ameroonie Designs
Jonie- Just Between Friends
Ashlee- I'm Topsy Turvy
Marissa (our guest this month- Yay!!) - RaeGun Ramblings

And, as always, I'm mostly excited to see what you've come up with.  Have a wall you've painted, torn down, decorated, undecorated?  Link up and show us what you've done with those things that hold your roof up.


Happy Monday! XOXO, Amy

1 comment:

TJ Butler said...

Thanks for the chance to link up!! I really appreciate it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...