Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunglasses Case

Thursday, July 14, 2011
I needed to make something, anything to jump start myself out of my creative posting rut.  When my sister came over she said she had just the thing- she bought new sunglasses and wanted a case to keep them safe and sound in her purse.
I have not made a glasses case since home ec in 7th grade, so I sort of just made it up as I went along.  There are things I'd do differently next time, but for a quick, last minute project I think it turned out pretty cute.
And aren't those sunglasses to die for?  Yeah, I'd want to keep them safe too. :)

xoxo,
Amy
Linking up to Weekend Wrap up Party at Tatertots and Jello

9 comments:

Karen said...

What are you doing up late again? ;)

I love my glasses case, and thanks so much for indulging my self-serving suggestion!

Loves.

Naturally Carol said...

Looks great, I love the ruffle particularly!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Cute, Amy! I like the button closure. Are you feeling more creative now???

Tonia @ TheGunnySack.com said...

Super cute! The bright green ruffle really stands out. For some reason I love sunglasses cases too...but never end up using them because I leave my sunglasses in the car most of the time.

j. w. said...

I love your sunglasses case!

http://onerowblog.blogspot.com/

Dacia said...

Love the fabric you chose! Such a great idea. I should totally do this instead of just throwing my sunglasses in my purse :)

LaVonne @ Long Wait said...

Love it! Now I want a tutorial :)

Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your weekend!

LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

Emily said...

Cute! I have a few sunglasses cases cut out... soon to be sewn!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com

chris said...

Such a darling case...of course those fun sunglasses need an equally cute place to live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...