Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Bag Lady

Tuesday, March 1, 2011




These bags I made for a customer. It was fun because she and her daughter came over and picked out the fabric before I made the bags. It's always interesting to me how different things look after they're sewn, so even though they chose the fabric, it's always a surprise how the bag turns out. She was pretty happy.
On another note, I have been a lucky ducky the last day or two. I found out yesterday I won two give aways! One on Sew, Mama Sew! and the other on Crap I've Made. The one from Crap I've Made is a pass to Creative Estates!!! I'm frantically trying to figure out how to get down there, where to stay and arrange babysitting so I can make it. Cross your fingers for me- I'd LOVE to go!
Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

XOXO,
Amy

6 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

LUCKY!!!! I want to go so bad. You'll have to tell me all about it when you get back.

Also, those bags are darling. When I read your title, I chuckled to myself a little...."bag lady..he he."

Sandy said...

Love those bags... and especially love the flowers. Are they made from felt... flannel???

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Beautiful bags, Amy... very mod looking. Love that circle fabric on the large tote. I still can't believe you won two giveaways!

Penrod Family said...

Darling AMY!!! loving them.

Marianne said...

Oh lucky you for winning the giveaways and lucky bagladies who got these two darling bags.
Thank you for sharing.

PootleFlump said...

I love the fabric from the first Bag. Can you tell me what it is - gotta get me some of that!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...