Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Notes Week 3

Thursday, February 17, 2011

For Theme-day Thursday this week, I thought I’d show you a couple ideas I’ve seen around the web that I thought fit perfectly with my goal for this month.

The first idea comes from the fabulous Ellie G. from Less Cake {more Frosting}.  She shares the tutorial on how to make this fabulous love notes box that she filled with special notes written by her family for her mom!  I just think it’s the nicest thing you could do for a mother- tell her how you feel about her.  This would make a fabulous idea for Mother’s Day.  I’d make the paper coordinate with your mom’s d├ęcor and she could display it all year round.

The next idea is for some simply wonderful cards from Little Birdie Secrets

Simple little cards- theirs are only 2.5 inches square- that can say a whole lot!  Make up a bunch and build a stash you can reach for when someone does something kind for you, or you think someone just might need a little love.

However you decide to tell someone you love them, just tell them!  It’ll change your life- that’s a promise.

XOXO,

Amy

1 comment:

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

I LOVE those cards from Little Birdie Secrets, too! I bookmarked them the minute I saw them. They're so simple but so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...