Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday, November 20, 2008
Still living. Just thought I would update everyone on that. I...am.....still.......alive.....barely.
This boutique season has just about been the death of me. I am exhausted from using every spare minute (and some not so spare) to craft everything from crayon holders to birthday books to candy jars. Not to mention the billion or so banners I have created in the last two months. So it is with great pleasure that I announce my second to last boutique for the season! It is going to be this weekend and it sounds like it will be tons of fun. Leave a comment if you would like me to send you the flier. Erin has done a great job with advertising, especially since this is her first time hosting a boutique. Thanks Erin.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...